langue (läng), n. :
- language viewed abstractly as a system of forms and conventions used for communication in a community
- the linguistic system shared by the members of a community
pop /pɑp/ , n. :
- to be or become striking or prominent
- of or relating to the popular culture disseminated through the mass media
- having, using, or imitating themes or techniques characteristic of pop art
Lingua Pop is a Millennial Pop denizen’s periodical: long and short-form pieces exploring sentiments and scopes of the niche shared-language within said scene culture, active record in-and-of the contemporary atmosphere.
Effectually, LP is a collection of Millennial Pop denizen observations, conveying cultural expression of a contemporary human condition; discursive musings and profiles on music, culture, and arts by-way-of pastiche editorial form.
Reviews, reprises, riffs and revivals on parade.